Demoman Costume: Grenade Launcher Ready

Very nice, I wanna see a pic of you dressed up as the demoman with body parts all over the floor?
 
Nice prop, man. I have been working on a costume, well, making improvements to it that is. I've got about $600.00 or so invested in mine. It has nothing to do with TF though. ;)
 
Seeing as how your one of the best demomen I have ever played against, its kinda scary that your going to dress up as one. That grenade launcher is freakin awesome! You might actually win the contest too.
 
Seeing as how your one of the best demomen I have ever played against, its kinda scary that your going to dress up as one. That grenade launcher is freakin awesome! You might actually win the contest too.

Chris IS the best demoman. period.

looks amazing dude hope ya win the contest!
 
I gotta see this, please show me some pics after the convention, and also show me some ways that you made the product after it was finished. Good job and go put some sticky bombs on other people there XD
 
Seeing as how your one of the best demomen I have ever played against, its kinda scary that your going to dress up as one. That grenade launcher is freakin awesome! You might actually win the contest too.
I've been non-stop laughing about this since yesterday Drunken.

As for the contest, thanks for the support, but I don't think a game character will win an anime convention cosplay contest. I'm doing it because 1) it's going to be a lot of fun, 2) there was every class but demoman at A-Kon, and 3) because I am after all a demoman.

Sorry about not getting any more pics up yet. I'm not only trying to get this costume ready for this weekend, but I'm also trying to get everything at the office ready for next Friday being my last day... Lots and lots of work. Pictures will come though.
 
When you make your costume don't forget the smiley face on the paper.
Amazing job with the gun!
 
When you make your costume don't forget the smiley face on the paper.
Amazing job with the gun!

I didn't, check out the TF2 at AnimeFest thread, and you'll see me doing the taunt. :)

How heavy is it?

I haven't weighed Boomy yet. With the grenades loaded, she gets noticeably heavier. I'd say about 15 pounds give or take.
 
Back
Top