Best Rpg's

The best RPG ever(also my favorite game of all time) is Skies of Arcadia.

Hands down the most fun I've ever had playing a game. Seriously one of the best stories ever, superb combat, and it's long.

I played it for Dreamcast originally and then borrowed my friends Gamecube so I could play the Gamecube version. Seriously... pick it up if you can.

Love that game. I wasn't quick enough to pick it up on the Dreamcast, but I did get it on the Gamecube and man was it fun!
 
oh, I love RPG's my favorit ganre along with RTS, so I can list the BEST RPG's of all time here. But I will post just some of them :D

SW: KotOR - classic, MUST PLAY
SW Kotor 2: the sith lords - not as good as 1, but worth it.
The Witcher - MUST PLAY
Neverwinter Nights 1, 2 and all add-ons - MUST PLAY!!!!
Mass Effect - No Comment - MUST PLAY
Fallout 1 and 2 - Classic
Deus Ex - Classic
Jade Empire - Nice 1
Titan Quest and Immortal Thrones Add-on: If you like slasher-RPG - MUST PLAY
Sacred: old but nice
TES: oblivion - very nice
 
Ahh Baldurs Gate is quite addictive.... but if you want to try a free mmo.. Rappelz is not bad except for the fact that you have to pay for enchancements to level.. lol and I really enjoyed ragnarok when I was younger :P
 
Minsc: I grow tired of yelling battle cries when fighting this mage! Boo will finish your eyeballs once and for all so you do not rise again! Evil, Meet my boot! Boot, Meet evil!!!

Oh, man... I forgot about Minsc and Boo! GREAT duo! "Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!"
 
Last edited:
If you're worried about cost, try offering to buy a copy of Oblivion from someone in the Trade/Sell Old Games/Hardware forum. I would sell you mine, but I haven't even gotten to play the expansions yet lol.
 
Guild wars, hells gate London for free online

star ocean(ps2) , shadow hearts series(ps2) , shin megami tensei series(ps2), blue dragon(360) , lost odesy(360) are all great for console
Guild wars + Hellgate london = not free

Also just pay for oblivion its a good game.

Also hellgate london sucks o.O
 
Morrowind is an awesome game that will keep you amused for many, MANY months, and if you can make it past the horrible first chapter Neverwinter Nights 2 is an awesome RPG. And of coarse if you don't care about graphics playing Baulder's Gate 1 & 2 + expansions will take you a VERY long time to beat.
 
Go with oblivion it = godlike + 10000000000000000000000 hours of gameplay
 
Back
Top