Best Rpg's

I'm going with FF series, fable, and KOTOR it was extremely good
but if your on a budget then you can always just go to World of warcraft free servers their not as fun as the real thing but you can at least get a feel for what the real games like and decide if you'd be willing to pay the monthly charges and like every one else has said the older games if thats what your looking for
 
has not been said :D Silk Road Online!

I played that for a while - it was OK - but, the botters were out of control on that. :(

After that - I couldn't even LOG IN anymore thanks to botters - it was like 50 bots to every 1 player online. So boring.

Anyways, I left.

I had (have) a L79 hybrid archer with a +7 moon bow.

----

Best RPG ever, IMO -

Chrono Cross

Why?

HUGE gameplay. HUGE customizability.

And best of all -

When you can have a 3 foot tall fairy 1 hitting people with a little magic wand with a star on it - NOTHING, I mean NOTHING says PWN harder than that. :D

Yep. You got it - Razzly from Chrono Cross - is my all time favorite RPG character.
 
I have been looking for a good rpg for a long time I have played

Diablo 2
final fantasy
runescape
gunz
soldier front
WoW

and many MANY more but I was wondering if you guys got some good ones.

Im looking for a realistic, medium to long ( month to 3month ) rpg. Many options to choose from and if at all possible online game.

So please help right now im playing diablo 2 and its pretty good but im almost done it!!!!!

ps: please make the games be free. AND I DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM BITTORRENT

My personal favorite rpg is mother 2 for the SNES. Then again, if youre not into older games. I'd choose The Witcher, for PC.
 
Celes and Ninja have commented on it, but for a cheap RPG that is absolutely brilliant you must play Baldurs gate. That and the Icewind dale series are some of the best ever made.
 
Nethack is the granddaddy of all free rpgs (it's what they made Diablo out of once they scrubbed out most of the hardcore nerdiness). Original flavor is still ASCII graphics only, but Falcon's Eye and Vulture's Eye both provide isometric graphics, and I think noegnud now adds basic 3d rendered graphics.

Don't know if it breaks the "No Downloads" rule, but you can look around Home of the Underdogs for abandonware, they provide download links for a lot of stuff (obviously there's a lot of drek, but looking through their Hall of Belated Fame will get you most of the good stuff).
 
Morrowind, Mass Effect, and Fallout 2!!

I've heard Neverwinter Nights is really good, too. I should give that a go one of these days...
 
Ive only played 3 RPGs..Obliv, ME and KotoR.

KotoR's still my favourite. :D
 
Final Fantasy 7. No if and buts about it. If you hate it, you can GDIF.
It changed our ways of play alone rpg's and made many boys and men cry at that certain moment.

Far as free mmorpgs check out mmorpg.com they pretty much tell you just about every single mmorpgs alive and dead.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top