D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 Aug 28, 2008 #1 http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/
M Morbo Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2008 Messages 766 Aug 28, 2008 #2 Or if you have an ATI card: http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/
D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 Aug 28, 2008 #3 Hooray, now we can all play HL2DM whenever tf2 gets boring..
T TenGHz EGO Addict Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 1,317 Aug 28, 2008 #4 I'll be picking this up when I get home from work.
D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 Aug 28, 2008 #5 I figured why not let everyone know..? Someone showed me, and hooray, a free game! I mean it's 5$ I didn't have to spend..
I figured why not let everyone know..? Someone showed me, and hooray, a free game! I mean it's 5$ I didn't have to spend..
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 Aug 28, 2008 #6 yeah, if i found out someone bought it, i would laugh hysterically, and still never let them knows about the little secretz
yeah, if i found out someone bought it, i would laugh hysterically, and still never let them knows about the little secretz
S -Swifty- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 348 Aug 28, 2008 #7 aww i cant click Get it now on the link i wonder why?
M Morbo Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2008 Messages 766 Aug 28, 2008 #8 Your browser probably isn't recognizing Steam for some reason.
S Shadow[L.O.S] Poster Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 104 Aug 29, 2008 #9 Thanks Morbo for the ATi link I already have hl2deathmatch, but i figured i'd get Lost Coast. Even though it's only one level >.>
Thanks Morbo for the ATi link I already have hl2deathmatch, but i figured i'd get Lost Coast. Even though it's only one level >.>
I Insurge EGO Zealot Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,795 Aug 29, 2008 #10 Yeah I already got this for my ATI card
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Aug 29, 2008 #12 Yea i already used this for my nvidia card, thanks for telling everyone else about it