Hey all,
Since my own pc has broken down I'm now trying to play some offline single player games on my dad's pc. I was trying to play Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps. I installed the game succesfully and rebooted as the software told me to. When I try to run the game, it checks the cd, all is fine. Then when the game is about to become full-screen the following errors pop up:
'The program requires hardware T&L and stencil support (thus 23bpp desktop). OpenWindow failed.'
And then when I press ok:
'Unable to initialize video subsystem! Please update the driver of your display adapter!'
Any help would be much appreciated, since then I could at least play a game
Bas
P.S.
I already tried to update my videocard driver, but I can't find a driver
My dad's videocard is an intel 82945G Express Chipset Family (I think from Dxdiag) 
Since my own pc has broken down I'm now trying to play some offline single player games on my dad's pc. I was trying to play Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps. I installed the game succesfully and rebooted as the software told me to. When I try to run the game, it checks the cd, all is fine. Then when the game is about to become full-screen the following errors pop up:
'The program requires hardware T&L and stencil support (thus 23bpp desktop). OpenWindow failed.'
And then when I press ok:
'Unable to initialize video subsystem! Please update the driver of your display adapter!'
Any help would be much appreciated, since then I could at least play a game

Bas
P.S.
I already tried to update my videocard driver, but I can't find a driver
My dad's videocard is an intel 82945G Express Chipset Family (I think from Dxdiag) 












