Post your Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
frog.jpg

leg.jpg
 
nice ink everyone... i never got mine done cus first.. it was too expensive for me at the time($800 :O) and 2 i am kinda a scar freak already and was afraid id get addicted to tattoos and would end up rackin up way to muh debt for more ink haha
 
if you read what people type, ull notice that i wrote under it "this stole my heart from the start".

One would intelligently assume that's not me.
 
actually... this is a good bump

I think a thread deserves to get bumped IF and only IF people are contributing to the OP...
So... calm down Darth
 
lol it took me a minute to figure that out >.> then again i just woke up ha.
(with fudpex's post)
Here's mine. the red one is on my left wrist the chocolate brown is on my right
left.jpg

Represents fire element & i love dragons not chinese just european style.

right.jpg

Represents earth element dragon.

I'll be getting water and air on my ankles on the outside to represent balance They say in order to have balance you have to have even numbers of dragons in the area around you. If you don't it causes chaos. Im not a fan of chaos. The elements to balance my body and the fact that I have a human soul it acts as the fifth element. Fire-Earth-Air-Water-Spirit.

I designed both tattoos. I'll be designing the other two.. i just haven't felt anything for the other to draw just yet.

I'm afraid of needles and tbh this wasnt scary. it's not like a needle going under your skin into a blood vessel sucking anything out. thank goodness lol. these were done a year ago.
 
Last edited:
if you read what people type, ull notice that i wrote under it "this stole my heart from the start".

One would intelligently assume that's not me.

well you know what happens when you assume.
One would also assume that a "post your tattoo" thread would mean that you would post your tattoo
 
3017554132_8c4a4399f1.jpg



This is my roommates from college. He's been a huge fallout fan for years and years. Got this shortly after the release of Fallout 3. And yes, I did get permission to post this pic of it :D
 
I'm still working on a few designs to get my first tat.
But a few of my best friends are damn good tattoo artists so I'll be getting ink FO FREE. :)
 
Assorted037.jpg


My Tattoo.
I plan on getting more, but that one cost me 245 at a really nice tattoo shop here locally. The other one I plan on getting is a set of wings to surround the cross and it will go over my shoulders and collar bone.
 
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3012/3017554132_8c4a4399f1.jpg

This is my roommates from college. He's been a huge fallout fan for years and years. Got this shortly after the release of Fallout 3. And yes, I did get permission to post this pic of it :D

thats bad ass..

i have the 4 i posted up there... and i am done.
However.. the last couple days.... i've been thinking about getting the triforce on the backs of my hands...
i would normally never get tats i couldn't cover up with a regular shirt... but its not looking to good at going back to work :-/
 
Inside Right leg
n516594065_2000230_776.jpg


Left leg
n516594065_2000231_1062.jpg


1st tattoo outside right
n516594065_2000232_6302.jpg


Right arm Full sleeve in progress
n516594065_2032559_4982.jpg

n516594065_2032777_9144.jpg

n516594065_2032776_8847.jpg

n516594065_2032728_2447.jpg


My artist
n516594065_2032642_2612.jpg


Sorry for the crappy pics. My arm is a Demon slamming down a dragon with blood water and a tree. It still isn't finished do to the fact that artist moved and i haven't gone and seen him.
 
So I have 4 tats right now. I am still working on one of them so I wont post it up. When it's done though I'll get it on the forums. Here are the other three though.
The first one is on my back right below my t shirt neck line. Its about 4 inches by 6 inches.
The second one is on the top of my left thigh and is for my brother. Its about 7 inches by 4 inches and if you cant see it that well its a revolver, bloody brass knuckles, a few roses and a scroll with my brothers name on it.
The last one is on the top of my right thigh and is for my parents. Its the same size as the one for my brother.
 
"The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look"
Julius Caesar
313058_282396118455261_100000546243067_1082349_67600537_n.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top