Well I ran into a problem when my friends computer got infected with a virus the day after i just used it to transfer some files into my external. Well have Zonealarm as my firewall and Virus scanner but had the scanner turned off since AVG stated only to have one scanner at a time. Well I scanned my whole computer and external with AVG only to find a couple of tracking cookies but nothing major. For kicks i decided to use the zone alarm scanner and lord and behold did it find a expliot.something. I have been paranoid since. Scanning my computer every couple of hours with both scanners and ad aware. it sucks cause it slows down my computer and I havent been able to play games. Not only that but I got bitdefender today because the reviews showed it was better than AVG. AVG being free and everything the saying goes you get what you paid for. So what should I stick with? or should I wipe my computer (again) and start fresh just in case?






















