TF2 Guest Pass Thread

Macaroni

Famous
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
430
We have several people with a guest pass for TF2 to give away or trade, I figured it'd be a good idea to consolidate them. If you have a guest pass to offer, post here and I'll update a list. Once the pass has been taken, PM me and I can take your name off the list. If you want one of these, PM one of the people listed.

People with TF2 Guest Passes:

Davincivirus
Autoaim
Blackraven
MIB2
Freeflow
Master of Puppets (Declared to be cootie-free, claim has not been verified by the FDA)
Carne (Somehow he ended up with two guest passes, I would guess that valve is sending a few extra crit rockets his way)
Swifty
Raaamba
Newman
WhiteSoxFan
HL2master
Ducttape
Huiandian
Nittany
EvilJester
Jubei
Volcom
Booster37
DarkShadow
Kyanwan.
Morbo
AWD
GrooWanderer
Xplag
 
Last edited:
Just found out I have a guest pass as well. Expires 09/20/08 if anyone wants it.
 
I have one.

I also have a DoD:S guest pass if ya need.
(1 or the other, not both).

Talk to me on Steam, AIM, Xfire, whatever.
 
Could someone send one to my friend ? (xenonfelix) He really wants to try it and I already gave mine away to another friend...
 
I gave mine away, PM me so I can take you off the list and them for contact information.
 
I could use one, my steam is MaxMineff. Nevermind got it thanks crain
 
Last edited:
add me to have guest pass list and sticky this, it'll be real good
and Mr. Al great post =D!
 
Last edited:
I have one that expires on 9/21/08. Please add me to the list.

-Groo
 
Back
Top