B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jun 30, 2007 #22 AWESOME! Keep them coming.
K Kamakize Tommy Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 3,120 Jun 30, 2007 #23 Very well done. I am still laughing.
S Sad Sack Poster Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 104 Jul 1, 2007 #24 LOL !amazed Outbreak what a great job!!!! I saved them all and am looking forward to the next issue. Very well done. Salute
LOL !amazed Outbreak what a great job!!!! I saved them all and am looking forward to the next issue. Very well done. Salute
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 2, 2007 #25 haha sad sack, one of the many members featured in the next issue...
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 2, 2007 #26 am i in hte next issue?????
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 2, 2007 #27 no, you are too new...
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Jul 4, 2007 #29 lol funny good work
Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Jul 4, 2007 #30 Great work! Funny too. I can't wait for the next issue.
B Bunnies Love Panties Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 317 Jul 4, 2007 #31 Yay, bunnies want to be in a comic
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 4, 2007 #32 you may be in it soon enough, something tells me in the near future...
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Jul 5, 2007 #33 OUTBREAK your a comic Genious! I cant wait to see the next ones!
E =(eGO)=™BRICK-TR- Forum Fiend Joined Mar 21, 2007 Messages 704 Jul 5, 2007 #34 Nice Work!! That's really good. I particularly like *PUNCH*
S Sergeant Stoff Poster Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 132 Jul 5, 2007 #37 Thats awesome outbreak, I think ill subscribe, when do the action figures come out?
F foodsplitter Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 216 Jul 5, 2007 #38 THATS AWEOME! We just gotta keep it going. Good luck guys
O Osa I made one post Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 22 Jul 5, 2007 #39 Very well done on the artistic license.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 7, 2007 #40 Wow my comic has been viewed over 500 times, thanks guys!