My new Gaming Rig

yea my friend got me into bawls. i thought it was great but it was just hype. i don't drink it much because i only found it at the lan parties but they stopped those around where I live. I could go to compusa and buy some they have a buy one get one free for 1.99 each but my friend got me into monster. way better more bang for your buck
 
Drink tea if you're going to drink something to try to stay awake. Better for you and it keeps you just as awake. :3
 
i think ill try that mr. awsome. need to finish some math hwork that i end up procrastinating about
 
So I thought I set up my rig up to a resolution test by hooking it up on my tv.
I have a Samsung 46in 1080p 120mhz Series 6(not much difference between it and series 7 just by response time)

I played TF2 on full 1920x1080 maxed out settings and it ran just the same as it did on my 19 in viewsonic. 120-140 fps max inside buildings and hallways out in the open it dropped to 60 the most.

Tried crysis too. I have it on high settings because i do not have vista and it ran smooth. didnt check the framerate but it was constant smooth during gameplay. so im going to guess it was at least min. 30 fps-60fps. I am very happy with my rig. I finally have something that is both powerful and fast. I don't think ill keep it connected to my tv. It would make me lazy. I would never leave my room!

I took to pics

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg
 
i have the same ram and fan as you. I hate cases like yours... no offence...

the antec 900 has perfect cooling :)

and the card you got is .... ehh... kinda good

i just got 2 9800 GTX+
 
Mr. Awesome is right. The setup i have has great airflow. processor never passes over 48c and vid card stays at 50c on 100% fan speed.

I didn't go with a tricked out case because I was thinking of performance and keeping the computer cold for longevity. I have seen the antec case you have before and I do like it but I need a full tower case to make sure everything fit and had space for proper cooling. Yea having two cards is awesome but my one card can beat your one card.lol. I went with the 260 because i didnt want to spend all that much on the 280 and i couldnt want for it to go down in price. The setup is everything i wanted and runs everything great. Thanks for all your feedback guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top