MAUL and Sponsor's Meeting tonite!

MAUL MEETING!​

6pm Pacific
7pm Mountain
8pm Central
9pm Eastern
2am London

Other meeting reason, 1st time JohnT will be home alone at this time in 2 years! Let's have a meeting! In ventrilo, today Sept 4, 2008! Sorry Euro's we will have a meeting for you guys another day.

Another issue discussed in the meeting will be how to include your proper address, size and real name in your t-shirt and hoodie order. We will explain why we cannot ship them to you without your address. We will also discuss how, if you do not put your size in the order we cannot know what size to give you.
 
Last edited:
JohnT home alone? All I can think of is Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" dancing around the house ;)
 
We have meetings for the Euro's very early on Saturday Mornings. I have to wake up on Saturday at 7am to attend them.

This one is impromptu and mainly cause I can be there at this time for once!
 
sorry i cant make it

im sorry i cant make the meeting tonight i have soccer game at at 8:30 next time hopefully!bang
 
We have meetings for the Euro's very early on Saturday Mornings. I have to wake up on Saturday at 7am to attend them.

This one is impromptu and mainly cause I can be there at this time for once!



John having time alone= golden time lol
 
We will explain why we cannot ship them to you without your address. We will also discuss how, if you do not put your size in the order we cannot know what size to give you.

Does that really need explaining/discussing? :)
 
Back
Top