Dang,
Now my rig is up and running again, but I can't seem to get network connection. On the back of the casing there is the antenna for the wireless internet (I know, never mind that now). There are two lights, which are supposed to blink simultaneously. One says ACT (active?) and the other says PWR (power?) The ACT light is blinking, but the PWR one isn't...
How can I get my power back!?
Thanks!
P.S.
Shooting my rig in 5 mins xD
Now my rig is up and running again, but I can't seem to get network connection. On the back of the casing there is the antenna for the wireless internet (I know, never mind that now). There are two lights, which are supposed to blink simultaneously. One says ACT (active?) and the other says PWR (power?) The ACT light is blinking, but the PWR one isn't...
How can I get my power back!?
Thanks!
P.S.
Shooting my rig in 5 mins xD
Last edited:










