Selling VisionTek 4870x2 & EVGA 8800GT

Milwaukee

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
929
Please do not post here unless inquiring.

Paypal is the only acceptable method of payment.

Everything Shipped from London Ontario

Visiontek 4870x2 - 350$ + shipping

(will include 6 to 8 pin adapter, was not actually included with the GPU)

14-129-114-S01



Brand VisionTek
Model 900250

Interface PCI Express 2.0 x16

Chipset Manufacturer ATI
GPU Radeon HD 4870 X2
Stream Processors 1600 (800 x 2) Stream Processing Units

Memory Size 2GB
Memory Interface 512-bit
Memory Type GDDR5
3D API
DirectX DirectX 10.1
OpenGL OpenGL 2.1

HDMI 1 via Adapter
DVI 2
TV-Out HDTV / S-Video Out

RAMDAC 400 MHz
Max Resolution 2560 x 1600
CrossFire Supported Yes
Cooler With Fan
System Requirements 650 Watt or greater power supply with one 2x3-pin PCIe? power connector and one 2x4-pin PCIe power connector is required (1K Watt with two 2x3-pin and two 2x4-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode)
Power Connector 6 pin / 8 pin
Dual-Link DVI Supported Yes
HDCP Ready Yes


EVGA 8800 GT - 100$ + shipping SOLD TO BLINDSFELL SHIPPED & HAS BEEN RECEIVED

14-130-318-S01


Brand EVGA
Model 512-P3-N801-AR

Interface PCI Express 2.0 x16

Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
GPU GeForce 8800 GT
Core clock 600MHz
Stream Processors 112

Memory Clock 1800MHz
Memory Size 512MB
Memory Interface 256-bit
Memory Type GDDR3
3D API
DirectX DirectX 10
OpenGL OpenGL 2.0

Ports
DVI 2
TV-Out HDTV / S-Video Out
VIVO No
General
Tuner None
RAMDAC 400 MHz
Max Resolution 2560 x 1600
SLI Supported Yes
Cooler With Fan
Power Connector 6 Pin
Dual-Link DVI Supported Yes
Windows Vista Certified for Windows Vista
HDCP Ready Yes
 
Last edited:
I bought the EVGA 2 weeks before I bought my 4870x2, thats how much it was used lol.

From me to California (cheapest one)

Expedited Parcel USA (10 business days)
Base Price $13.40
Delivery confirmation Included
Fuel surcharge $1.47
Coverage Included
Total $14.87
 
Would you be willing to trade anything, i want to buy the EVGA 8800 GT but dont have the money atm and i need to sell my card i have now but i dont want to be out of a card for a few weeks. got xbox360 games, pc games, lots of stuff.
 
I sent the EVGA to California this morning at 10:15 AM EST.

Package Contains:

1x EVGA 8800GT
1x EVGA Driver Install Software
1x DVI to VGA Dongle
1x HDTV Adapter Cable
1x EVGA User Manual

Total weight: 0.624 kg / 1.4 lbs

I upgraded the shipping to Airmail, didn't cost any extra.

Package cost - $2.10 CAD
Small Package Air US 7-10 Business Days - $13.25 CAD
Taxes - $0.28

Shipping Total $15.63 CAD
 
Last edited:
Yeah would you be willing to drop the price on the BFG if you still have it? 100 is a little high when you can buy a brand new one for 110.
 
That X2 is looking pretty sweet. What's the usage on it? I'm interested in the time it's been used and any overclocks that have occurred. I'm building a rig in a month and a half and I need to start collecting parts. I'll need it shipped to Ottawa Ontario so if you can give me a quote that'd be great.

Also, do you know what it costs to guarantee an item like that? I'd hate to Paypal it and receive a busted card.
 
Last edited:
Well being only about 6 hours from you, could probably have it overnighted via fedex/purolator.

I bought the day they were released (august 13th I believe) And has been in my rig until last week. It has not been overclocked at all and no other modifications.

I have everything that came with it (the driver disc is somewhere around here lol)

I also paid 30$ for a 6 to 8 pin adapter cable, as the 4870x2 requires both a 6 and 8 pin power connection.

Goto Puorlator.ca or fedex.ca or even canadapost.com for shipping quotes, shipping postal code is N5R5Z9/London Ontario.

But please be aware, I'm usually not home during the week, as I am currently working north of Toronto.
 
Well, as long as the part is in working order I'm definitely interested. Out of curiosity, what kind of monster rig do you own that needs and upgrade from a 4870 X2? I've never seen one used (or at that price point) so I'm curious. Besides all that I am officially planning to purchase the card very soon after January 20th 2009 (a couple days after payday at my new job). I really want this card and so I would be willing to negotiate an earlier purchase if there's fierce competition for it. Other than that, thanks for the reply and I look forward to doing business.
 
I've decided to go back to Nvidia GPU, instead of changing out my power supply and mobo.

My Rig:

CoolerMaster CM690 Case
BFG NForce 780i MoBo
BFG GTX 280 OCX GPU
BFG 1000W PSU
8GB Crucial Ballistix RAM
SB X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Soundcard
2x 750 HDD - Vista Ultimate 64Bit OS
2x 320 HDD - XP Pro 64Bit OS
1x 500 HDD - Movie Drive
1x 250 HDD - Music Drive
Total - 2.89TB
 
Sorry for the late reply. I received the card a number of days ago (it's been a little hectic between planning the rig and moving house). I have tested the card in a friend's PC and it's running fine.

I have received all cables/parts that I was expecting and I have no complaints about the card or the purchasing process.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top