Big Bang Experiment. Sounds like doomsday to me.

I wish I was so confident like all you guys. I don't normally freak out on every little thing that happens in the world. This was just one of the few things that caught my attention. Least It beats some scientist making a Zombie virus eh?

NO! a zombie virus would be epic!
 
The odd's of this happening is apparently much smaller than the chance of a Meteorite crashing into earth and wiping us all out. Such an even hasn't happened for hundreds of millions of years. So the chance of this causing the world to end is practically 0.
 
I just learned that there is another machine like the or something like it in Deadwood South Dakota.
 
As I said before, mathematics and science combined have came to this conclusion:

There is a 1 to 10^19 chance of something bad happening (Black Hole, Strangelet, Mono-Poled Magnets etc..). Also known as a:

1 to 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance.


In Layman's terms: We'll be fine, 100% serious. Heck, even Seriouschu agrees.

postcertifiedth9.png
 
Last edited:
the chance of the world ending is like .000000000000001 . The reason they say it is because there is a small chance. LHC is going to be an amazing scientific breakthrough, im excited to see the results!
 
You know what? Something COULD go wrong. But can't something go wrong in EVERY experiment? If the world ends, we're obviously aware of that chance. But I personally think we're going to be fine. Plenty of other scary experiments have threatened us, but the world is still standing, right?
 
We will never have the power to create a black hole big enough to destroy the earth...stop worrying...

The worst that can happen is:

Test_chamber_AYool.jpg
 
There are always skeptics and people that fear advancement, especially when it comes to science.

This is gonna be awesome, so many theories will be proven right or proven completely wrong. A huge step for science and the advancement of man kind.
 
wait instead of black holes and such were gonna have to worry about a Resonance Cascade if Gordon Freeman is there hahahaa j/k I've gotten out of my craziness box.
 
To everyone who can't understand all this scientific stuff....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM[/ame]

... This is basically what's happening in song
 

Latest posts

Back
Top