WTB LAptop soon

-Swifty-

Active Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
348
oK i dont really kno alot about computers and im on a budget. IF Anyone can let me kno if i can get a Pretty good laptop for 600-1000$ or anycheaper if u can lol. ID like one to game on, hopefully to run games smooth and nice. Cause i cant ever play anygames cause my computer isnt any good. So if anyone knos where I can pickup a nice laptop for The price i listed or any cheaper i will be grateful lol.
 
Would like to know what screen size you prefer but since we do not, I'm going with a 17 inch. I personally like 17 because I use it as a TV in my room

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/cto.do

is pretty much the computer I have only everything is maxed out but it was free.
I have had extremely good customer service with HP (short version is, my computer broke and they replaced it for free under warranty) so I do recommend them for people who are looking for pre configed computers.

If you want your laptop to last long for gaming, you will have to spend more than 1000 but with that configuration, you should be able to run games a low to med setting. It's not great, but it's not a dog slow system either.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top