Remember when you first signed up for eGO?

Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
158
Now, look at yourself. Are you an =(e)= to Council? Remember how you were in the past :D See what has changed. Or go back to the first Sign Up thread you made and see! It can range from this :cool: or this :confused: or this :rolleyes: or finally this :eek:

When unite as one, we are called "EdgeGamersOrganization?"
 
12/27/07 is my application date... I guess an "oldie" for TF2 standards though a "youngie" by eGO standards =) Main thing I see that's different is a heck of a lot more servers and admins. Very cool thing to be a part of.

-Groo
 
Dude i have one of those comics lying around my house (the avatar) whats it called again?

and back to the subject, i joined in the summer and have not regretted it since.
 
I joined back when we had a SINGLE SERVER :O *gasp*


We worried about filling a 2nd one when we got donner


That was december 17th 2006
 
I applied in 11/11/07. When every division of eGO had its own website (.us .org. .net).
 
Last edited:
September 22nd, 2007

I was playing in dod, and a Jones guy invited my to join, I did later that night, and then joined RD.

Now I bought Tf2 and switched divisions... It's been a long road for meh

I was in RD, RR(Now TR) and DAM, but now I'm in tf2
 
i joined when we still had the old website (wasnt too long ago if you think about it) but we only had about 4-5 tf2 servers and it was before the achievement packs :)

I dont think I have really changed that much.... basically just my rank has changed :)
 
I joined in january of this year, back when there were the separate websites, and i think 4 servers? for tf2
 
Last edited:
I joined Nov10, 07
Back when we had 1 TF2 server.
You LIE! I joined a week before you, and we had 3 at that time :p

And for those of you who want to check my profile and say "It says you joined December 17, 2007", that's because when we integrated the sites, it took the registration date of my DoD account, and not my TF2 account, in which I joined November 3, 2007

But yeah, what a while ago that was. Only 3 TF2 servers, and two were rotation. We didn't even have a CS:S or CoD4 divsion yet (then again, CoD4 wasn't out yet).
 
5/29/08 was when I joined. Only thing that changed for me was the website! Other than that, I've had a pretty chill stay.
 
When I signed up there were only like 200 members haha.

DOD:S was the only game. We had like 4 servers max.

Good ol days.
 
I memorized when I joined, May 14, 2007 at 5:52 pm xD

Back when we just were in dod:s with donner and avalanche with just 1 website the old old one. I was member 741. The good ole days they were. I like how eGO was back then a lot more then how it is now..... but hey what can you do..... change is inevitable.
 
Last edited:
Things haven't changed much for me. I think it's been a few months, but same old thing.
 
i joinde somtime in january 2008:) and i think that i have grown not just as skill ingame maturity 2 and that is GOOD!:)
 
Application submitted on 5/21/08... I am a youngster by eGO standards, but I have absolutely become a true eGO (well... eG for now). I first started playing on the Convoy server when The Machinist and another eGO first told me about eGO. The Machinist referred me to the website... I thought about it for a day... and decided to apply.

Four months later... eGO has changed me.

1. My homepage is now, in fact, eGO.
2. eGO (and the gaming) has caused me to spend several hundred dollars on new gear (Logitech G15, MS Sidewinder, Senheiser HD280, Gigabyte 3870, etc.) that I would have never bought otherwise (the last game I played before TF2 was Doom 2... I wasn't much of a gamer... until now).
3. I tell my wife stories about eGO... if she ever gets free of school work, I already have a Steam account for her and maybe she will join us too.
4. My brother-in-law and I share TF2 stories every weekend.
5. I look forward to coming home from work to see who is on.
6. Few things make me smile like epic battles with other eGO members... King and I have quite a feud on Black Mesa... something about his fetish to burn demomen... :)

This organization is great... and life changing... no doubt about it.
 
Back
Top