Warcraft 3.. NOT WoW

Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
217
Who plays warcraft 3 frozen throne. Ive gotten into playing it again Wanna get a game or two up i cant host atm ill fix it again soon. Gotta redo it any month Anyways My username is sniperwolf777
 
yo. I play dota mostly tho. It's more fun to me :D but yah mine's Midget_maniac
If you see a Sumo_maniac, own him and say Midget_maniac says hi. He's my friend. Kill him a lot xD
 
Couple of friends use to play Dota...religiously so to speak. Never understood the appeal though. :confused:
 
I absolutely love Warcraft 3. It used to be one of my favourite games.
But, for some reason, I HATED DotA. I never got into it. WmW, and similar tower defense-type maps were my favourite.
 
It's all about Footies. I am willin to play that any time... I think I might enjoy it even more than TF2 :O, if I'm playing with friends that is.
 
Footies is awesome. Im a island d freak aswell :P Id try and start a ego clan but im already in One. I cant leave them THey are good friends.
 
Yeah, I was really big into it for a while, I have like 580 something hours logged on Xfire. Maybe I'll get into it again, add me to flist
xplag
 
DOta is the epic failure. Anways if i can get enough people and council permission. Im gonna start up a Ego clan on us.east :P Tell me if you want to join (assuming i have permission)
 
Last edited:
Any custom game that is NOT DOTA is ok by me. I love WMW, Footies and all of the variations, ZTD, Liquid TD, the old hero arenas such as SkyFury's, Angel, and FireStorms, and others like Custom Hero Arena, Hero Line Wars, Custom Hero Line Wars, Line Tower Wars and Rabbits vs Sheep.
 
I love Wc3, on and off at least. I have periods where I love it more than EVE, then vise versa.

I play Wc3 all the time though under the name 'LiLdevil' on West, and the only game you're likely to see me in is Risk Devolution unless the clan is up for some other fun game among friends :p.

Wasn't trying to necro, just searched through all of the pages up until now, and this is the most recently active on the topic D:
 
I bought PC Gamer yesterday, and in next number it said they were going to discuss the future of Warcraft, so there might be a new Warcraft game in the making? Sorry if everyone already knew this.....
 
I used to play this game, but I felt the heros unbalanced the entire game way to much, atleast the core game anyways. So I ernded up just tradeing it in, for some good old Age of Mythology.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top