A video to show my appreciation

that looked like fun, unfortunately fireworks are illegal in Ohio so if i want some i would have to go to pennsylvania to get them or my uncle. I don't think i've ever heard of roman candles on a bike before this.
 
[quote1183339586=i have no life]
that looked like fun, unfortunately fireworks are illegal in Ohio so if i want some i would have to go to pennsylvania to get them or my uncle. I don't think i've ever heard of roman candles on a bike before this.
[/quote1183339586]

That sucks, I live in Canada, fireworks are on legal a couple days a year, I stack up ;)

Hope you get the chance to do it sometime, I got some awsome video that I recorded after I made this video, ill post them later ;)

Thanx for the pos repsonse :)
 
I just about died when I saw the three candles duck taped to the bike then laughed so hard I upset my wife. seriously.
 
Kendle, these pics are for you ;)

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00096.jpg
 
ya, I cant get fireworks in ohio either :(


REALLY funny, what would have been even more funny, the roman candles catching those trees on fire! lol
 
nice
oregon cant except 4th of july but go to idaho and no rules baby, stock up there
 
Can we put the youtube video in the news?

That was great!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top