S Sveinbjoern I made one post Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 25 Sep 17, 2008 #142 Woot Woot Norway FTW .
W {W.D's}๖ۣۜepic ︻┳═一{E.K} I made one post Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 5 Sep 17, 2008 #143 cornwall (uk) and still there
M MSGTANDY I made one post Joined Aug 23, 2008 Messages 8 Sep 17, 2008 #145 Colorado Springs Colorado GO USA!!
E espnaddict I made one post Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 15 Sep 17, 2008 #146 Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Sep 29, 2008 #151 Aliquippa, Pennsylvania! 30 miles North of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! "Go Steelers!" Peace!
J J.R I made one post Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 6 Oct 8, 2008 #152 Canada, in edmonton the home of the oilers
C CrepinDeth I made one post Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 3 Oct 13, 2008 #153 Grew up in Michigan now in Cleveland, OH.
R Redemption Poster Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 186 Oct 13, 2008 #154 Born and raised in NY, still in NY, east-coast ftw!
=[Ga]= AutoDMC Thread Thumper Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 1,113 Oct 13, 2008 #155 Born in California, upgraded to Texas.
B b|3nd3rh34d^ Rookie Joined Sep 6, 2008 Messages 75 Oct 13, 2008 #157 Born in San Antonio Texas, moved to Mesa Arizona, then all over California..... Somehow ended up in Oklahoma City, now back in Texas. Currently in Arlington, Texas.
Born in San Antonio Texas, moved to Mesa Arizona, then all over California..... Somehow ended up in Oklahoma City, now back in Texas. Currently in Arlington, Texas.
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Oct 13, 2008 #158 Neewww Jersey Represent!!!!
V Vitticeps I made one post Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 4 Oct 14, 2008 #160 Dallas, Texas... no place I'd rather be.