I Love my PC..... not!

HL2master

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
2,052
Well, I was on my pc today, and all the sudden it locked up on me. I thought it was vista being vista, until It wouldn't boot again.... This is about the third or four time this has happend now in the past 2 months or so. But I know what the problem is now(FINALLY). Its the hard drive. I will be buying a new one this week. So I just wanted to let you know i won't be on tf2 until it is fixed again which will be sometime next week. Can't wait to get back on and frag you all somemore. :)
HL2
 
I'm sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathies for your hard drive, do you plan on having a funeral? Lol, jk. Throw it off of a tall building.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top