B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 2, 2007 #1 Hey where is that thread with that iraq war mod or whatever? did that mod come out yet? if so someone post a link for me!
Hey where is that thread with that iraq war mod or whatever? did that mod come out yet? if so someone post a link for me!
F Froot Loops Poster Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 173 Jul 2, 2007 #2 nope, check the forums, http://forums.insmod.net/ for mroe inmfo. it is supposed to come out today tho
nope, check the forums, http://forums.insmod.net/ for mroe inmfo. it is supposed to come out today tho
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jul 2, 2007 #3 insurgency mod. Looks GREAT. If you have bf2, its like Projectreality , a realism mod. My brother told me they will have it ready late tonite or early next morning! cant wait!!
insurgency mod. Looks GREAT. If you have bf2, its like Projectreality , a realism mod. My brother told me they will have it ready late tonite or early next morning! cant wait!!
F Froot Loops Poster Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 173 Jul 2, 2007 #4 I HAVE IT waiting 5 mins for it to dl tho
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 2, 2007 #5 yeah i am downloading it now!
G GulfStream5 Jul 2, 2007 #6 I might try that. Do you need HL2 to play, because I just have CSS, DOD, and HL deathmatch.
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Jul 2, 2007 #7 ....82%....
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Jul 2, 2007 #8 Yay thunder storms slowing down my wireless. ~45 min to go
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jul 3, 2007 #9 I got to install it tomorrow I guess... first just got to find my HL 2, then install that..and then dl Insurgency and install that.
I got to install it tomorrow I guess... first just got to find my HL 2, then install that..and then dl Insurgency and install that.