You know you want it

Smith

Rookie
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
35
Hey guys sadly my girlfriend left and went back to Fl so i am selling my 2nd computer here it is

Intel Core2 Extreme 3Ghz
Windows Vista Home Premium
CD/DVD burner
4GB Dual Channel DDR3
1TB 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s,
DUAL CARDS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512MB (YEAH I SAID DUAL)

I really dont want to sell it but she took all me money :( so i have to give it up for 800 as much as i dont want to its somthing that has to be done so if you would like it get back to me asap i will be waiting
 
Really awsome pc you've got there. DDR3 RAM... any more specs like mobo, ....
 
Wait, so you're selling that tower for $800.00? Plus shipping? More info please, such as specific hardware makers and speeds?
 
FusioN pm me if you would like it i will give you my # and you can call and i will tell you everything
 
Ok i hate to do this but im going to have to sell the towner for 450 its
ntel Core2 Extreme 3Ghz
Windows Vista Home Premium
CD/DVD burner
4GB Dual Channel DDR3
1TB 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s,
DUAL CARDS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512MB
mobo:nForce 790i SLI
I have to pay the rent :( lol the woman took all the money.
 
Ok i hate to do this but im going to have to sell the towner for 450 its
ntel Core2 Extreme 3Ghz
Windows Vista Home Premium
CD/DVD burner
4GB Dual Channel DDR3
1TB 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s,
DUAL CARDS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512MB
mobo:nForce 790i SLI
I have to pay the rent :( lol the woman took all the money.

How will you accept money (Paypal, Money Order, etc?)? And is Thursday the 25th an okay date to send it (payday >_<)?
 
Ok i hate to do this but im going to have to sell the towner for 450 its
ntel Core2 Extreme 3Ghz
Windows Vista Home Premium
CD/DVD burner
4GB Dual Channel DDR3
1TB 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s,
DUAL CARDS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512MB
mobo:nForce 790i SLI
I have to pay the rent :( lol the woman took all the money.

450$ for that pc ?!? that's waaay to cheap
 
pics or it didnt happen..

This is way too cheap man. You should part it out sell it piece by piece

If that machine has what you say it has the processory alone is worth more than 450 bucks dude...

If you want to sell everything cheap then go for it, but you should at least post pics of everything and try to at least get back half your money.. please ? !bang
 
I have to pay the rent :( lol the woman took all the money.

Uhhh ... call the cops?

If she's trying to make your life a living hell and lifted all your cash - I'd return the favor. Well, that's me anyways.
 
Again, pictures? CPUz Dump? As I still am the first person who wanted to buy this.....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top