Cant find a topic.

FreakingHell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
2,181
I remember someone posting how to disable the stupid little low on virtual memory message. I am running on no virtual memory because it's much faster, and i still only use 75% RAM when im gaming, but the stupid little message keeps minimizing TF2. How does I fix it? I know someone posted it somewhere, but I couldnt find it after searching for 15 minutes.
 
If it was here on EdgeGamers, search for it on Google instead. Just put "edgegamers" in front of whatever you are searching.

I couldn't find anything here about your problem, but the links HardHat posted should point you in the right direction.
 
Yeah, that's not what I mean. Everybody in those links just say add more Virtual memory. I don't want to do that, I want to disable the message.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top