W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Sep 23, 2008 #21 Ya I did the fan fix and mine is at 55% and thats all I need. 40c idle and 65c - 70c in game.
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Sep 23, 2008 #22 You shoud've gotten this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186016 my friend's on only get 50?c max ingame (crysis-high) good thing about it, it's noisless !
You shoud've gotten this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186016 my friend's on only get 50?c max ingame (crysis-high) good thing about it, it's noisless !
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Sep 23, 2008 #23 Haven't got a heatsink yet. Those temps are just with my stock cooler.
aleatorystories Poster Joined Aug 30, 2008 Messages 236 Sep 27, 2008 #24 Thats pretty nice, never tried a video card fan, I had a Zalman fan for my old CPU worked awesome! I'd say its a good bet just from my experience they make good products.
Thats pretty nice, never tried a video card fan, I had a Zalman fan for my old CPU worked awesome! I'd say its a good bet just from my experience they make good products.