Premade Copmputers in the $700-$1000 Range

TheZaw

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
669
Premade Computers in the $700-$1000 Range

hi guys! I'm not comptuer knowledgable enough to build a comp from newegg, so i'm just going to try to get a premade computer. I have a few questions for all of you computer-smart people:

What's a decent place to buy computer? (Website)
Is having tricked out cases really expensive? (Mabye just a few blue lights or something).



All i need from the computer:
Able to run tf2 with absolutely little to no lag.
Xp is preferred, but vista is ok too.
This is a must: I only need the tower! No speakers or keyboards or moniters!


Where should i start looking for comps, or can you guys suggest a model to look out for?

Thanks!

Edit: http://www.velocitymicro.com/wizard.php?iid=157 Is that a viable pc for all the above requirements?
 
Last edited:
Also, remember that you don't have to buy a rig from Velocity Micro or any of those other companies. Not that I'm officially endorsing that decision, because they're our sponsors. Just saying that you can also get pretty good computers from Acer and such. Just make sure the video card is good.
 
That Velocity you posted would definitly play TF2 well. It's a decent processor, decent MOBO, and ok Graphics Card. It'll get you 40-50FPS in high detail with medium resolution (think 1440x900 range).
Of course, you could build the exact system yourself for less $$$, but I've heard Velocity builds a good PC, and they back it up well with the 1 year warranty and all. I'd say that is a very good budget gaming rig. It certainly has better specs than my rig, and I get along great in TF2, with no major FPS problems.
 
That Velocity you posted would definitly play TF2 well. It's a decent processor, decent MOBO, and ok Graphics Card. It'll get you 40-50FPS in high detail with medium resolution (think 1440x900 range).
Of course, you could build the exact system yourself for less $$$, but I've heard Velocity builds a good PC, and they back it up well with the 1 year warranty and all. I'd say that is a very good budget gaming rig. It certainly has better specs than my rig, and I get along great in TF2, with no major FPS problems.

Thanks! I will definitely consider buying that comp. Now i just need to beg my dad to get me a computer before i get half the money =(.
 
CyberPowerPC

great comps for low prices, Ive been happy with my laptop from them since ive had it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top