Dressed in eGO

i woulda had a gen 1 t-shirt but freeken got lost in the mail ...... so about 8 or 10 shirts came my way (i got 2) and NONE of them arrived so now they (=(eGO)=) wont send me anything :( lol jks they would send it but it would get lost in the mail

There's a total of 6 shirts floating around in your postal system somewhere not counting the first order that got rts to me. Ugh. I thought the last ones finally got to you.
 
Hello...
Have you order your Hoodie yet??
I have just travel back home and I saw a package on my table. My hoodie have arrived. It looks good and yes I want to show off putting a picture here. also my HDX9494nr Monster laptop in the background that I got for gaming... envy me now lol

Picture12.jpg
 
U make me so Jealous < Must donate 500$ will get Lots of hoodies an Shirts an Maybe even Beanies an hates ... I want eGO socks balrgh!

a eGo Clothing Line =p sounds cool to me where the boxer's at
 
I'm going to go to a hardcore show and start throwing my fists and get someone to take a picture of me with a hoddie on.
 
I'm going to go to a hardcore show and start throwing my fists and get someone to take a picture of me with a hoddie on.

Then we'd REALLY hit the front page of CNN.

"Wearing his clan hoodie oh so proud, gaming nerd goes insane at the National Gamers Convention 08'".

;)
 
As they say... there's no such thing as bad press :p

But seriously...no violence in the name of =(eGO)=™ please!
 
My battle cry would be "NIIIIIIINJAAAAAFLUUUUUUUUUUF" and they would flee in the face of my wrath.
 
Lol nice pics everyone

and @ Some Random Guy. that is correct BOOM HEADSHOT hehe nice pic

im still considering getting a hoodie or t shirt i just cant decide >,<
 

Latest posts

Back
Top