Dressed in eGO

pictureego003vd8.jpg


Crykeys! Its a Davincivirus
 
Last edited:
The hoodies are perfect for riding. I wore mine to work this morning.

picture054nc8.jpg


*and it matches my helmet :) *
 
Hit the windows button! :D j/k, i want one, I don'y have a CC nor Debit..who lives in Cali? I'll give you cash!!! Near LA. :)

JohnT lives in Long Beach. Contact him or mail cash to the EdgeGamers PO BOX.


If U donate 60$ do you get both or just the hoodie? I might buy

You get a hoodie for a $50 donation ($60 outside of U.S.) and a T for $30 ($40 outside U.S.). All funds go to keeping 25 servers online. Sheesh.... 25!!! Look at what we've become.

Just send your shirt size and mailing address with your donation. There's a PayPal link and physical address on the left side of the site.
 
Perhaps we should compile a list of "Artimus Facts"?

Aside from that... that's an awfully spiffy shirt!
 
hoooray for living advertisements! im broke =( need to get a job when i turn 16
 
i would win if i had 1 cuz i would get a pic of me jumping off a building with the jacket!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top