Dressed in eGO

Oooo. . . .I could make a spray out of that! *LOL*

2891556662_0777559c33.jpg
 
and i dont know how to make the picture bigger. so its just a thumbnail i guess
 
My hoodie picutreee

Hey Gang,
LOVE THE HOODIE... I swear booze was not in my system during the WVU vs. Marshall game...

100_0758.jpg
 
JohnT lives in Long Beach. Contact him or mail cash to the EdgeGamers PO BOX.




You get a hoodie for a $50 donation ($60 outside of U.S.) and a T for $30 ($40 outside U.S.). All funds go to keeping 25 servers online. Sheesh.... 25!!! Look at what we've become.

Just send your shirt size and mailing address with your donation. There's a PayPal link and physical address on the left side of the site.


Hmm... K arti, I'll try to see what I can get :) If I beg I can probably get enough for a hoodie but maybe only a T....
 
Just bought a t-shirt also.
I must say this stuff appears to be very high quality.
Very soft shirts and sweatshirts. Comfy and thick fabric
 
Yeah, a large would be like a normal medium. My large got a little stretching from me to fit like I wanted. :-D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top