Dressed in eGO

Go through the pages in this thread ells. You'll find a hoody pic.
 
It look like this:

TaylorHomecomingWeekend072.jpg
 
hehe nice hat and shirt i would have a hoodie but i dont have money atm but as soon as I get some im going to buy a hoodie and a t shirt
 
I got some amazing pictures on the way with mine!
I did a photoshoot down at the ocean yesterday.
 
Fuse get both :)
Then make a avatar with you doing that in your gear!!!

hmmm...

I might just do that, i got 200 extra bux lying in paypal and i wear a large...

ok thats it, when i get home imma get myself a hoodie and get myself an awesome new avatar! :P
 
When you donate via PayPal, there is an opportunity to provide your address and size. You can also specify in writing when mailing your donation.

We are all out of medium shirts and hoodies.

Here's an approximation of what sizes are left:

Hoodies:
Small, large, XL, XXL, XXXL

Shirts:
Small, XL, XXXL

The majority of our inventory is XL hoodies and T's.
 
Neat T's and Hoodies, guys.

I managed to convince my mom to get me one, so I'll donate soon.

I just hope there are still XL's left when I donate. =/
 
Well they have alot of XLs left, i just hope there are still L's left when i donate. =/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top