My gameplay is slow

Bergen

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
675
Hey I just got a new cpu and its good and all but it didnt come with a video card it just has a chipset, and I was wondering if that's what is affecting my gameplay??? I ordered a new video card and I'm hoping this fixes the problem. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks
 
Yes.

Integrated stinks. You'll be green when you have a video card.

Be sure to disable that old clunker in BIOS when you install your real card.
 
Hey I just got a new cpu and its good and all but it didnt come with a video card it just has a chipset, and I was wondering if that's what is affecting my gameplay??? I ordered a new video card and I'm hoping this fixes the problem. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks

Why would a CPU have a video card on it? This isn't Larrabee...

~Gooda~
 
Don't worry that intergrated crap is just as bad as my 7300 LE. I'm just waiting to upgrade it. The problem is a better graphics card comes out every month.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top