C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Jul 5, 2007 #21 haha, I get a mention I love sugafree's sig
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Jul 5, 2007 #22 i live in the southeastern part of canada so.... what would i pick?
G Giovanni Forum Fiend Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 586 Jul 5, 2007 #23 You run on eastern time? And who picked the blank option??!?!?
G g@zz I made one post Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 22 Jul 5, 2007 #25 What? No option for us crazy Canucks? Hmmm.... MST 4 me!
T The Cake is a Lie. Rookie Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 40 Jul 5, 2007 #26 Where all my desert peeps at? woot. Speaking of which, it's close to 112 degrees out, and it's eight in the morning. Someone...please...send....water.....
Where all my desert peeps at? woot. Speaking of which, it's close to 112 degrees out, and it's eight in the morning. Someone...please...send....water.....
A A-KILL-EEZ Rookie Joined Mar 22, 2007 Messages 37 Jul 5, 2007 #27 haha oops all i read was eastern i didnt see it included central as well haha so i voted the blank thinking it was other, sorry
haha oops all i read was eastern i didnt see it included central as well haha so i voted the blank thinking it was other, sorry