- Joined
- Apr 1, 2008
- Messages
- 132
So, I was wondering if anyone around the organization has a lot of experience with Ruby the programming language. I'm currently working on a program to parse commands for a SIC (SImple Computer), and was thinking that someone around the org must be experienced with writing in the language or is currently dabbling like myself.
Otherwise just post a language that you like to work with. For instance, I had a job this summer that I worked in COBOL (yes the dinosaur language) on a Mainframe computer (yes a dinosaur also). In fact I'm giving my senior seminar on Mainframe computing in a PC based world. (Hint: if you have a good resource let me know) And go...
Otherwise just post a language that you like to work with. For instance, I had a job this summer that I worked in COBOL (yes the dinosaur language) on a Mainframe computer (yes a dinosaur also). In fact I'm giving my senior seminar on Mainframe computing in a PC based world. (Hint: if you have a good resource let me know) And go...




