DoD:S hud font issue

REpear

Poster
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
166
Here is the deal. When I play on my GF's comp the font is perfect for me to play. When I play on my own comp the font sucks. The font to me seems totally different on both computers. I know font is a vector graphic so if both computers were using the same font then they should look the same no matter the resolution we have set.

Is there a way to find out what font is being currently used for the DoD:S hud kills display/chat box? I need to find out what font is being used on my GF's comp and on my comp. If they are different I need to change the font on my comp to the same one of my GF's comp. If they are different I need to know how to go about changing the font/font size.

I have ran a verify game integrity on both computers, all is good. Might just be possible my comp is missing the default font package DoD:S uses and is using a different font insted. Anyone have any clues?
 
This is kind of old, but this should help:

http://forums.gamecrossroads.com/showthread.php?t=11736

(Mods, please don't delete this post. If you want please copy the contents here and give credit to GameCrossroads/DGX!)

You may wish to look for a more up to date version of Insane Small HUD, but the one there should still work. The link for the DL is clan-rp.net, but its all the same source, DGX.

You can also try here:
http://dodbits.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=0&func=select&id=3

I looked on cal's site, but didn't quickly find the files.

Hope this help... and mods... please sticky this content in the DOD section as it may greatly improve game play for many players.

-Deacon
 

Latest posts

Back
Top