PwNix Active Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 348 Feb 7, 2010 #342 exually i dont know i applyed with CS:S And CoD 4. :/:confused1:
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Feb 12, 2010 #345 CS:S Play in the other divisions too though.
H Horton Hears a Who Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 510 Feb 16, 2010 #346 CS:S was my first division, play TF2 rarely, used to play DoD all the time.
Burt_Reynolds Thread Thumper Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 1,081 Feb 16, 2010 #347 What no INS in the poll? :crying:
motive EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 1,190 Feb 17, 2010 #348 I say RIGGED ! ahh just playing because CSS came out before TF2 ! but hey a lot of people like TF2 I guess I'm CSS hardcore all the way, even though CAL is dead, CAL -I all the way
I say RIGGED ! ahh just playing because CSS came out before TF2 ! but hey a lot of people like TF2 I guess I'm CSS hardcore all the way, even though CAL is dead, CAL -I all the way
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Feb 19, 2010 #349 CSS but DODS is where I am now
taylorFrost Poster Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 157 Mar 22, 2010 #350 I joined for CS:S, but since I applied, I feel as if CS:S has been my least played game.
S SuperShoot EGO Addict Joined Jul 12, 2009 Messages 1,209 Mar 22, 2010 #352 Counter-Strike : Source Ofc ! and It still is, and will forever be <3
G _Grumpy I made one post Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 27 Mar 22, 2010 #355 HA...originally joined for CoD4, but play DoD:S, TF2, and CS:S
T T4kTIK-A Famous Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 410 Mar 23, 2010 #356 COD4 all the way ! (unless i come to get $$ for EVE someday)