What division of eGO did you originally join?

What division of eGO did you originally join?

  • DoD:S

    Points: 548 32.0%
  • TF2

    Points: 664 38.8%
  • CoD4

    Points: 119 7.0%
  • CS:S

    Points: 379 22.2%

  • Total voters
    1,710
DODs when we were only a week or two old and only had a single server, Ava for the win baby! Ah those were the days when I reigned supreme with anything that would shoot a rocket. Good times!
 
lol I don't think this is a completely accurate representation of which division they joined in.
It just shows that people in TF2 and DOD:S get bored easily of their chosen game and surf the forums a lot :D.
Thus, CS:S and COD 4 are heavily underrepresented, because the people who signed up for those are playing... right now!
haha, and yes, I'm one of the few who are bored right now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top