What division of eGO did you originally join?

What division of eGO did you originally join?

  • DoD:S

    Points: 548 32.0%
  • TF2

    Points: 664 38.8%
  • CoD4

    Points: 119 7.0%
  • CS:S

    Points: 379 22.2%

  • Total voters
    1,710
I joined the CSS division cause I've been playing CS since the first day it aired online. And you know what they say? Master of all is a master of none. I do like to play DOD, TF2 and COD4 but my true talents lie in CSS.

Peace!
 
You wont be the same.

I joined the CSS division cause I've been playing CS since the first day it aired online. And you know what they say? Master of all is a master of none. I do like to play DOD, TF2 and COD4 but my true talents lie in CSS.

Peace!

Once you Try DoD You wont be the same Man any more.
Mark my Words.

Peace.
 
TF2 all the way. However, Now I may consider buying COD4 since I should be able to run it.
 
I wouldn't say "joined", but I started here with DOD:S... in fact, I have the honor of being the first player to ever join an eGO server... or join an eGO forum! How's that for bragging rights!

I've had the pleasure of watching this community grow from a 22/24 player DOD:S to what it is today.

Keep up the good work eGO!

-D
 
Originally joined DoD:S, but switched over to TF2, because it was just made of pure win.

Now we need a group for Left4Dead.
I don't mind playing against infected AI.
 
Iwould like to make it official that DOD Source is awsome but it's a thousand times better when you wear that sexy eGO tag.

mmmmm, yyyeeessss
 

Latest posts

Back
Top