B batterytime Famous Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 497 Jan 4, 2009 #164 TF2, hmm, seems like DoD:S and TF2 take the cake.
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Jan 7, 2009 #165 Represent'in CSS! woo!!! *Best servers: dd2, office, and JAIL!!! MUHAHAHSJKHSHAJS
M malalla EGO Zealot Joined Aug 23, 2008 Messages 1,677 Jan 7, 2009 #166 tf2, ... but now that i play cod4 well then cod4 wins
J Jepoy005 Poster Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 195 Jan 15, 2009 #167 DAY OF DEFEAT BABY!!! I love playing DAY OF DEFEAT that's why i joined it....
J +_Johnny_+ Poster Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 149 Jan 21, 2009 #168 TF2 Blackmesa, Valve Maps and 2fort FTW
O Onyxx I made one post Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 12 Jan 31, 2009 #171 CS:S all the way. Who doesnt like a great AWP in their face once in awhile
S sylvain3003 Poster Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 112 Jan 31, 2009 #173 TF2 i had DOD but never played until my daughter tried it
? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Feb 1, 2009 #177 I originally played in the DoD:S servers first, but decided to join the CS:S division
T Two Listen EGO Zealot Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 1,636 Feb 2, 2009 #180 DoD: S here. Because you know, that's where it's at. And stuff. Booyah! Now I'm pretty sporadic in which division I participate in. I do everything except CoD.
DoD: S here. Because you know, that's where it's at. And stuff. Booyah! Now I'm pretty sporadic in which division I participate in. I do everything except CoD.