K kILlInGSpReE Famous Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 563 Feb 2, 2009 #182 I started in cs:s and then a week or two later joined the dod:s division this was before maul so not everything was global like it is now
I started in cs:s and then a week or two later joined the dod:s division this was before maul so not everything was global like it is now
S Swordsman12 Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 307 Feb 24, 2009 #183 thansk to legend i joined css
R RotaryVelocity Poster Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 173 Mar 6, 2009 #185 DoD S..but i love playing CSS and Insurgency too..
V Vader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 744 Mar 6, 2009 #186 CS:S, first played on DoD:S though.
T TAZ {CANADA} Famous Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 499 Mar 6, 2009 #187 DoD:S (only in the one division) but out of all of those, CS was the first game I played before joining
DoD:S (only in the one division) but out of all of those, CS was the first game I played before joining
T TAZ {CANADA} Famous Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 499 Mar 6, 2009 #188 Vader said: CS:S, first played on DoD:S though. Click to expand... lmao your the opposite of me Vader so you must really suck at DoD Sniping lol just teasing you Taz
Vader said: CS:S, first played on DoD:S though. Click to expand... lmao your the opposite of me Vader so you must really suck at DoD Sniping lol just teasing you Taz
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Mar 6, 2009 #190 Counter Strike Source, hence jail
S Symantech Famous Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 499 Mar 21, 2009 #195 I am Spy - Play Come on just pwn site
B Born to Pwn Poster Joined May 18, 2008 Messages 221 Mar 31, 2009 #198 In the very beginning, I joined DoD:S with my friend Cpt. Krunch.
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Mar 31, 2009 #199 Stop bumping old threads.
M Muffins Famous Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 486 May 8, 2009 #200 I joined cs:s FTW! cuz I just LOVE the jail server, that's the reason I applied