=(eGO)= vs =(eG)= Red vs Blue Style (FILM WE ARE MAKING LATER), also e's accepted

S7R1K3R, please film the correct form. But you can have rocket, I just need rest of the info too.
 
Name: =(e)=Rambofirstblood
Class: rifleman
Country:U.S.A.
Speaking Method:mic voice commands
Team:allied
 
Name: =(e)=outlaw
Class: support
Country:U.S.A.
Speaking Method:mute voice commands
Team:allied
 
Name: =(e)=Edge
Class: Rifleman
Country: U.S.A.
Speaking command: microphone and voice commands
Team: Axis
 
It looks like you have enough people, but when you do a film shoot again here's my info:

NAME: =(e)=GulfStream5
CLASS: Any that need filling!
AGE: 20
COUNTRY: US of A
QUOTE: "When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."
SPEAK METHOD: Microphone
TIMEZONE: Mountain time
Steam ID: 0:1:10818400 (in case you needed it)
 
Cool! Thanks I'll love the rocket! I'll be checking out the OFFICIAL FILMING THREAD for info on when the film shoots are!
 
Sign me up too Blazing;)

Name: =(eGO)=Revelations (UK)
Class: MG
Age: 22
Country: England
Quote: Shes your Queen too.
Speaking: Mic
Team: Axis
 
NAME: =(e)=Lucky
CLASS: Support
AGE(maybe optional): 32
COUNTRY: USA
QUOTE/TITLE(pick one): QUOTE: "I'm too old for this, Kill them already"
YOUR SPEAKING METHOD(mic, voice commands, mute): mic
 
NAME: =(eG)= {3xG} bradyfan_08
CLASS: Assault
AGE(maybe optional): 17
COUNTRY: The States
QUOTE: "Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. "
YOUR SPEAKING METHOD: Voice commands
 
NAME: =(eGO)= saOsiN [hXc]
CLASS: assault or sniper or whatever
AGE: 20
COUNTRY: US of A
QUOTE: "I have seen war...I hate war"
SPEAK METHOD: Microphone
TIMEZONE: Central
 

Latest posts

Back
Top