8600GT made by XFX or EVGA?

Anthemjack

Active Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
408
I am having hard times choosing from newegg.com choosing which, a XFX or EVGA? I don't know which is best, all I want is a good one that doesn't stutter, on all the source games.
 
their the same and both companies carry lifetime warrenties on their products but why you want to get a 8600 why not a 8800 or 9800 or 4850 is it money thing
 
Kk, Hardhat, I might get the 9600GT.

Yeah I totally agree with hardhat! The one thnig that I find noteable is if you get an EVGA card, they have a step-up program where for a small amount of money you can step up to the newest card that is out! My buddy just did this, he had a 9800GTX, and upgraded to a 280GTX and only paid $70! I don't know if anybody else does this just because I've only personally used BFG and EVGA in my life.
 
I've heard about that eVGA upgrade thing. ooks appetizing, I might get a 9800GTX or something.
 
XFX

have bought a 7900GT and my uber 9600GT

both own... except the 7900GT fried due to a PSU failure, but still ran great and cool
 

Latest posts

Back
Top