Mic cuts out other people's sound ingame.

Paper-Cut

Rookie
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
71
Title says it all, I'm sure the majority of you have seen that player with the god awful mic that cuts out your sound whenever he/she talks. Well, problem is here, it happens to me, always has in TF2. Mic works fine in TS, Vent, CS:S, etc. but not in TF2.

Anyone know a solution?
 
If you are the one causing the problem, lower your Mic Outbound so it is not fully at 100%, (meaning that it is not all the way to the right in-game). If you are the one it is happening to, do the same with your inbound. Lower it so it is not all the way to the right. Problem should be fixed afterwards, for it helped me.
 
Well that's the thing, I have to turn it all the way up just to be heard. It's a pretty crappy headset so I guess that could be it, was kinda hoping it wasn't though..
 
Well that's the thing, I have to turn it all the way up just to be heard. It's a pretty crappy headset so I guess that could be it, was kinda hoping it wasn't though..

bad headset is what it sounds like to me. ill start up a voice chat with you some time and see if i can figure it out.
 
Indeed, and man, the difference between being able to talk ingame and not being able to is like night and day. I love it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top