Fpsbanana

Captain Ashton

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
986
Ok I am not sure whether this is a problem with the website or just a problem with my computer but on FPSBANANA recently for me I have recieved the following error message where the skins should be:
Query failed - SELECT COUNT(*) FROM skins LEFT JOIN skincats ON skins.catid=skincats.id WHERE skincats.catid=297 - Incorrect information in file: './fpsb_csb/skins.frm'
None Found

Anyone else experiencing problems when entering the site or is it something to do with me?
Heres the site:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/games/297

Its getting real annoying as I cannot download anything off the site at this current moment in time.

For anyone who doesn't know FPSBANANA is the place you go for dod, tf2, CSS (and other games) skins, maps, sprays and other stuff.
 
That's a server error. 99.99999% of the time you see something along the lines of "query failed... SELECT ... FROM ...", it will be a server error.

[EDIT] Whoops, Expunged beat me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top