"Darth's SIGNATURE SHOP!"

Here you are:

Theres the spray, if you are ok with it then I'll convert it.
soldierx77spray.png


And the sig:
soldierx77sig.png


Any problems or complaints then just tell me.
Thanks :)
 
Just looking for someone to make me a logo or a sign with the name

Sivergrzzl or SG for short. You dont have to at all or anything. If you can that awesome and Ill give you full credit when someone ask me who made it.
 
Ok Darth, ive come to you for a new sig. I need one since my sig is old and I got promoted a while back and need my sig fixed...are you the man for the job? Here is the link to the pic, its the same pic as the sig I have now, but would love for you to add to it if you would. Just put my name and rank and anything else you think would look good, thanks in advance :)

Text: =(eGO)=™ ? Frisky Dingo ?
Pictures: http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/spywallpaper.jpg
Additional Information: Please put something on it (just make it look good ;) )
Have it say Edge Gamers Organization somewhere.

Thanks ;)
 
Last edited:
Ok Darth, ive come to you for a new sig. I need one since my sig is old and I got promoted a while back and need my sig fixed...are you the man for the job? Here is the link to the pic, its the same pic as the sig I have now, but would love for you to add to it if you would. Just put my name and rank and anything else you think would look good, thanks in advance :)

Text: =(eGO)=? ? Frisky Dingo ?
Pictures: http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/spywallpaper.jpg
Additional Information: Please put something on it (just make it look good ;) )
Have it say Edge Gamers Organization somewhere.

Thanks ;)
I'll do this.
 
Text: Vegitus: Teh one and only (for sig) Vegitus: Intergame Ninja Assassin (for spray)
Pictures: A picture of CL4P-TP from Borderlands, and a picture of a scout from TF2 (for sig, more details below)
Background: See details below
Additional Information: See details below
Which Division: TF2 (and borderlands)
Do you want the division name on it?: Yes
Game Logo: Yes (Both Borderlands and TF2)
Do you want the eGO template? If yes, do you want ip's of servers in there? If yes, please give me the ip's: No
What you want: Forum Sig and a spray (spray can be less detailed)

DETAILS: Here is the link to the basic premise of what i want. The spray can be basic with the words "Vegitus: Intergame Ninja Assassin" and for the background i would like the yellow parts changed to red. if this is not realistic let me know.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/Vegitus/CLAPTRAP.jpg
 
Mobilize: Struggling to get it transparent but Ive got an image.

Grandpa, vegitus and killzone: Will work on tomorrow
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top