"Darth's SIGNATURE SHOP!"

Ok here you go Orange, your sig:
OrangesSig.png

Hope you like it! If you want anything changing or want me to add something else or if you dont like it and want me to make you another one then please do not hesitate to ask! I want your info on this please! Thanks! :):)
 
WOW man thanks a lot looks great id just like for the grenade to be allies instead of axis so ill get you a screen shot of that. But i really do appreciate the work. Thanks a lot.
 
WOW man thanks a lot looks great id just like for the grenade to be allies instead of axis so ill get you a screen shot of that. But i really do appreciate the work. Thanks a lot.

Ah, im glad you liked it, what do you want me to change/add? You going to provide a screeny for me? Is it that death thing in the corner you want me to change? Anything else? Might aswel do it now and get it done with, post asap please, Thanks!
 
Ok here you go Orange, your sig:
OrangesSig.png

Hope you like it! If you want anything changing or want me to add something else or if you dont like it and want me to make you another one then please do not hesitate to ask! I want your info on this please! Thanks! :):)

You spelled it "Ornagepeel" in the sig, though ;)
 
If you want a new sig please fill out this little "Form" with as much detail as you can and you will save me alot of time!

Text: (What you want written)
Pictures: (What you want it to be about)
Background: (Black/transparent etc.)
Additional Information: (Any other things you want in it.)
Which Division: (If you want it to be about a division)
Game Logo: (Do you want any logos on it?)
What you want: (e.g.Spray/Signature/Avatar)

Please be patient, and i will come round to all of you. Also if you could make it very clear with what you want, i will be able to make it easier and be so much happier! Thanks guys! :)

Here's what I'd like:
Text: Please, call me Kelp. Well, that or "Your Majesty".
Pictures: I'd like a picture of my RuneScape character's face on it. Y'know, my forum and ingame avatar picture. Not too big; I don't like pixelation.
Background: Transparent, please!
Additional Information: My face should be at the top left, above the text. I'd like the text in white, with a black outline around each character, maybe? If I attach a picture of my character's full body, could you put it on the right of the text, as tall as the text it? Don't distort the image, though. I'm assuming you're really good at this, so I hope I'm satisfied with the final product! Also, put the =eG= symbol below the TF2 logo (see below). You know what that looks like, I think.
Game Logo: Team Fortress 2. Just put a little TF2 logo right below my face.
What I want: A SPRAY!!

I'm linking an inverted 100 by 100 pixel picture of a close-up of my face, and also a 100 by 260 pixel picture of my full body. Remember, the full body goes to the right of the text, and the head at the top left.

I'm also linking a little layout example. A really, really, REALLY BAD layout example. Coincidentally, it's also one of my finest works of art this century!

Link to body picture:
http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/The_Mighty_KELP/?action=view&current=KelpsBody.jpg

Link to face picture:
http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/The_Mighty_KELP/?action=view&current=KelpsFaceInverted.jpg

Link to layout example:
http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/The_Mighty_KELP/?action=view&current=Sprayexample.jpg

I sure hope this works!!
 
Err Klesk? What did you want that quote for? Your sig, is almost done, i just need to add the final touches then you will be able to see it.
 
Lol i didnt mean that i wanted it on my sig, i was just feeling...random this morning. 0_o. Forgive me!
 
Ok here you go klesk, i made a couple versions you can pick the one you like best.
Sig8.png

Sig7.png

Sig6.png

Sig5.png


Sig4.png

Sig3-1.png

KlesksSig2.png

KlesksSig.png

Hope you like them, if you want anything changing please let me know.
 
Ok here you go orange, i fixed the typo, and changed the coming for you. If you want something changed or want the "Im coming for you" back to "Is after you" Please let me know so i can do it. I also made the death thing bigger.
Sig2-2.png
 
can you make me a avatar of joker playing hockey or something athletic, you know a jock joker =)
 
DUDE those all look awesome! Umm...i say the last one pl0x GREAT JOB MAN!! +1 cookie basket for darth. Cheers mate! :D
 
Yea, im glad you liked it, jocker what does a joker look like? Itll take some time for me to make it, but if you be patient it'll come quicker than Calle dying in the hands of midget.
 
Ok here you go midget. I have made the spray for you. You can pick whichever one yo like best.
Spray2.png

Spray-2.png

If you want something changing, then please let me know!
 
Hey, Darth, you did see my application for a spray, right? You haven't mentioned anything about it. I was hoping at least to see a post saying "Okay I'll get right on it" or something...
 
Theyre OK Darth, but could you maybe make the flames in the background a sharper image? And If you can like maybe add a small outer glow (You dont need to) Oh and make the wiritng at the botom more visible, a little larger height-wise and a different colour. I know Im very picky...
 
Ok, midget i can do that, what colour text would you like? And Kelp, i was going to start yours right now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top