"Darth's SIGNATURE SHOP!"

Text: =(eG)=™ Sharp_Shooter
Pictures: http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D/Avatar/List The Hunter avatar.
Additional Information: Edge Gamers Organization
What you want: Avatar and spray (JUST for the spray I want the red background gone so it would be transparent.)

Summary: I pretty much just want the Official steam hunter avatar with my name, rank and full name of the eGO clan slapped on to it. Darth I loved your Crysis spray you gave me but I starting to lose interest in Crysis so I think I need a new one from you, thanks! I'll keep it some where safe. :)
 
Lol, im going to do all of the requests today, every single one requested will be done today, sorry for the long wait. :)

This spray is for NinjaFluff, its the admin binds -
 
Everybodys is going to be done today, every single person who requested.
 
Ok Here they come! They are coming in the order they were requested, if you want anything changing please let me know, thanks :)

Chris' Sig:
ChrisSig.png


Fairys Spray:
FairysSpray.png


Rellik's Sig's: - It was so hard getting good pics! This is the only thing i could make for you!
Sig1-2.png


Mayjor Paynes Sig+Spray:
Paynessig.png

Paynesspray.png


Jinsei's Sig: - I tryed my best, sorry if it didnt come out right.
Jinseissig.png


Nero's Sig:
NerosSig2.png


Turtles Spray:
Turtlesspray.png


Borats Sig:
Boratssig.png


Sharps Spray+Avatar:
Sharpsspray-1.png

Sharpsavi.png


PHEW! AHHHH Im so relieved! I have finally done them all! If you requested a spray and you need me to convert it for you, tell me so i can do it.

Hope you like your stuff!

I will now also make userbars as i have done all the old requests.
 
I think you forgot one ;). But you don't have to work on it tonight.
Yes i was going to say, i was gonna make yours with gmod, i didnt have my gaming pc when i made the others, hopefully it should be done sometime soon :)
 
Yea Jinsei, i searched google but didnt get anything, could you provide me with some pictures?
 
Ah k sorry Hitman, i forgot, ill do yours now, and Rellik i made yours...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top