"Darth's SIGNATURE SHOP!"

i am going to need mine by tommorow because on the new year's day i am in a signature contest for 50 bucks so it is like a big deal
 
I have two requests. For the signature I just want the one I am using now with edges rounded off and and have a small black border going around with the reflection effect like on my avatar. Feel free to move text around for room. ;)

Now for the spray request. It's pretty much my avatar with more information.

Text: =(eG)=™ Sharp_Shooter
Pictures: http://fc73.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2007/315/a/3/Black_Sphere_Game_Icon_Pack_V1_by_Frosty_Juggalo.rar When it's finished downloading you'll have to scroll down close to the bottom and locate the one called "Team Fortess 2 SOL" that's the one I want.
Background: Transparent
Additional Information: n/a
Which Division: Team Fortress 2
Game Logo: TF2 logo, I would like it to be behind which division I am in, hope that makes sense. :o
What you want: Spray
Side Note: I would like all the text to be in Team Fortress 2 Font. I would do this my self but I pretty much just know copy, paste, and smudging on gimp so Thanks in advance :D
 
Last edited:
Hey Darth sorry to bother you, but if you have the time can you drop the [H/H] from my sig?
 
Here you go beast:
Beastssig2.png
 
If you could please. Anything with my name! Suprise me! Thanks

PICKLES IS ON CRACK *kidding*

Oh its an signature.
 
First a Userbar:

want 2 switch in this order:
Garry's Mod Genius (white background with the Garry Mod 10 Logo will do fine)
Combine Cannibal (make it Combiny)
TF2 Opportunist (use the TF2 Logo)
Suicide-Bomber (use a background of DoD grenades)
Gundam Fanatic (for this, use the logo of Gundam 00)
Honorary Mario (use the mario from Super Mario Bros.)
Ex-Splinter Cell (do i really have 2 say it?)

Then a Sig

just use anything that is L0ck-0ny
AND
if ur good at posing ragdolls in Gmod, show a TF2, DoD:S, and CounterSTrike Sniper, Back to back
 
Last edited:
dude you said to tell you when needed and you completely ignored me dude! that is low

Come on guy, its not nice to say hes low. Ive tried what he does before, I spent almost an hour just cleaning up the picture let alone doing anything with it. It's impossible to expect him to have an image done in one day. And its alot easier to remove text from a signature. all he has to do remove the text.
 
Text: =(eGO)= FrazarMan
Pictures: Full metal alchemist
Background: Normally a dark color
Additional Information: Animeness
Which Division: TF2-DoD (merged)
Game Logo:
What you want: Avatar

If you started on my first request i am sorry... but i quit WoW (i know, shocking) after 3 years so i want to get back into my FMA.
<3 Darth
 
Last edited:
Text: CroutonsOfDeath "What shall we do now?"
Pictures: Could you use these images? http://www.thewallanalysis.com/Pictures/MovieShots/FullSizeShots/EmptySpacesNow4.JPG That one should be the background and could you maybe use this one at the right side, maybe even popping out of the border a little bit? http://sunshinedaydream.biz/store/image/1zmwa/Buttons_Pink_Floyd_-_Hammers_Button.jpg
Background: Use the image above I requested in background
Additional Information: N/A
Which Division: No division.
Game Logo: No game logos.
What you want: Signature
 
Ok sorry guys, ive been very busy lately, with school starting, relatives... you know, the usual. I will hopefully try and get as many as i can done tomorrow, please dont hate me if i dont :)
 
Text: =(eGO)= FrazarMan
Pictures: Full metal alchemist
Background: Normally a dark color
Additional Information: Animeness
Which Division: TF2-DoD (merged)
Game Logo:
What you want: Avatar

If you started on my first request i am sorry... but i quit WoW (i know, shocking) after 3 years so i want to get back into my FMA.
<3 Darth
Since you love me ill do it :) Your is a erm shall we say, i dont understand. Could you provide me with some pictures? Maybe a quick sketch of what you want? Thanks :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top