"Darth's SIGNATURE SHOP!"

Text: my eGO name.
Pictures:spy standing over a dead sniper
Background:black
Additional Information:be creative man if u like to change any of theese things so they look better your welcome
Which Division: tf2
Game Logo: (Do you want any logos on it?)
What you want: signature im tired of the old one
 
Guys, guys, guys calm down! It might take a while to get through all the requests, i have loads of work *cough*shoutbox*cough* todo! Its ot easy! If you want, you can go to another shop, but the people who have been waiting the longest will defiantely get theres done this week.
 
This was posted in Endiments, putting it over here to see which one I like better, no need to hurry, place my order last if needed.

Ehh... hopefully you have time for this, mine should be relatively simple

I'd like a picture of Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire and my name on the sig, whatever else you think it may need. No rank or division please.
Possibly a picture like the one at the very bottom of www.onlygoodanimes.com (sorry, not trying to advertise, just showing an example)

Text: xplag
Pictures:stated above
Background: whatever you think is best
Additional Information: please make it cute, and not scary
Which Division: CS:S, but no division tag please
Game Logo: no
What you want: signature, possibly an avatar as well if you have time.
 
Now this looks Epic, I'd love to see this... Really..Even if you have to cut it..
http://gamersdigart.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/solid_snake_by_kandoken.jpg
http://quizfarm.com/images/1148750393MGS-Snake.JPG
I'd mainly like to stick with the Snake from Sons of Liberty. Not the Old version of snake. If you could do that, that'd be great!

Like I said man, no rush. Take your time, even if you gotta do others before my own. Hell I don't even know if yours still doing this. Though I'd give it a try.

Text: Mr. Winters`/// Maybe have in small letters, "Wanna play a little game?" hehe I sound like Jigsaw to :D
Pictures:Links above.
Background: Red and black mixed sharp edges, almost like you have in your sig, but more defined. If, you don't mind of course.
Additional Information: A Dark red hue to it, almost blood (Don't be freaked out. Lol), The two colors mix very well together.
Which Division: CS:S, Please keep the CSS tag out of it.
Game Logo: No thank you.
What you want: Mainly a sig. But if you have time, an avatar would be quite nice. Take your time with this my friend, we're in no rush.
 
Last edited:
Text: =(eG)=?Slusser [and] boomer thong!

Pictures: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/screens/56922?img=http://image.hazardstrip.com/ss/srends/40623.jpg

Background: trans

Game Logo: l4d please

What you want: Spray (Signature if you have time/ want to)

please and thanks!
Sorry for the long wait, yours one was incredibly easy and quick to do... I hope you like it! Ask me if you want any changes.

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/187889013/slussers_spray.zip.html[/ame]
 
btw who wants to join me in the Lounge of Darth's Photoshop Shop?
Anyone with 0 patience will get autobanned by my custom Z-Board ban button >=[
 
Yea im so sorry guys, school and work and everything is just taking over my life, +I want to try with these. If you want to go to another shop, you are free to go. But if you do go, tell me so i dont waste my time and make something for you.
 
Text: tASKULA [ESG]
Pictures: Spy
Background: Light-Red or Light-Black.
Additional Information: Make it look spyish..
Which Division: TF2
Game Logo: TF2 game logo, i dont care.. Put it if it looks cool :)
What you want: Avatar
 
Last edited:
Text: Oops! Zat vas not medicine! (You can put the text anywhere you want in the signiture) Also put my name in aswell!
Pictures: A Blu Medic with Ubersaw
Background: Plain Light-Blue Background, I hope you can do some Amazing affects for it though, so it doesn't look too plain. :D
Additional Information: Make it look Comedic if you can, Something that someone looks at and doesn't take too seriously. :D
Which Division From: TF2
Game Logo: None.
What you want: Signature

I hope this is enough.
 
Signature or Avatar: Avatar
Name: =(eG)=™ Smoochee
Do You Want Name on Image: Yes
Rank: =(eG)=
Do You Want Rank on Image: Yes
Do You Want Website Link: Yes
Division: TF2
Do You Want Division on Image: Yes
Which Template (if any):
What image do you want:I want a pyro burning a heavy.
What text do you want: My name, rank, and maybe make it say "I LOVE BACON!"

Thank You!
 
You told us to post if we're gonna sit and wait eh? Well man. I'm gonna chill and hang back and wait, not go to another shop. Haha.
 
Got my signature edited and spray fixed yet?
Here you go:
Sharpssig2.png

I couldnt figure out how to do it in photoshop, so i had to make it in paint.net, i can fix it up for you if you want.

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/189444186/Sharps_spray.tga.html[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Could you maybe make it so it fits in to the corner, so it would be like a rounded square but cut from the top right corner to the bottom left corner. Because right now it doesn't look like it fits the shape of the sig. Thanks a bunch for the spray. :)

Edit:
The spray is very blurry and it is not transparent. :(
 
Last edited:
Could you maybe make it so it fits in to the corner, so it would be like a rounded square but cut from the top right corner to the bottom left corner. Because right now it doesn't look like it fits the shape of the sig. Thanks a bunch for the spray. :)

Edit:
The spray is very blurry and it is not transparent. :(
Hows this now? Is it ok? Want me to mess with it a bit more? How else do you want it?
Sharpssig3.png

Let me know about your spray.

6
 
my sig

Text: I'll Cr33p On YoU
Pictures: i really would like some cool lightning or something. i love lightning. with like a guy behind someone with a pistol aimed at his head or something, something like that.
Background: i guess the lightning would be the backround
Additional Information: basically told you already
Which Division: DOD source
Game Logo: =(e)= Cr33p
What you want: sig
 

Latest posts

Back
Top