Experiencing BSOD

AWPerator

Thread Thumper
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
1,027
I'm 99% sure its my video card, got an 8800GS from EVGA not to long ago.

I've already tried to redownload the drivers, but it won't install correctly due to the files being corrupt, or something to that effect, which I believe is probably something wrong with my computer !bang

The BSOD always appear when I open Windows Movie Maker, and sometimes while browsing through my music.

Fixes, other than returning my card?
 
IMO opinion, try reformat PC; but save everything. Or try another HDD and install new to see the difference. I don;t know, up to you.

What card did you have before?

Whats you refresh rate at? and How big is your monitor?
 
Last edited:
You try rolling back to an older driver? I would try that and see if that helps if not Carnage has a good idea, starting fresh is always good.
 
I never had the problem until I installed the new card

I believe I had the Radeon X600.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top