End of the UNIVERSE, and how to save it

Chase

Thread Thumper
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
1,143
The Problem
International scientists, including dozens from Canada, are about to launch the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), a 27-kilometre long particle accelerator built near Geneva, Switzerland. It will shoot beams of protons at each other in an effort to recreate conditions that resemble what the universe might have been like in the milliseconds after the Big Bang. But it could also create a black hole

There's a possibility that these black holes could just get bigger and bigger as they pull more and more matter into themselves.

In other words, Wagner asserts the LHC is a machine that will end up causing the Earth to eat itself -- perhaps in less than a century.

The Solution
So, your probably thinking right now:
"well gosh golly gee, i sure do like the universe and this planet earth which i call home. But what can I, a simple gamer, do to help stop this idiotic and insane machine from completing its EVIL task, i feel so helpless, i wish somebody would make a topic and tell me how to stop it."

Well, thats where i come in, because we CAN stop it, with some teamwork, coordination, and willpower.

You have 2 options:
1. Head to this link http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/Skillbox/rep/ and click the thumbs down sign
2. Go to one of the CSS severs and type in !down skillbox, or better yet, just bind it to mouse1.

But wait, how could THAT stop the universe from imploding? Simple.
By downing skillbox, you help keep the earth, solar system, and universe as we know it, stable.

We're on the edge of oblivion here people, and downing skillbox is literally the ONLY thing keeping us from total chaos. We're hanging by a thread, so get out that needle of !downage, and get to work!
-Chase
the_more_you_know2.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's the end of the world as we know it...
... And i feel fine!
 
meh, I would down both of you if I didn't value my reputation changes
 
at first I was about to type "CONGRATS YOU'RE THE 1,000,000th person to bring up this topic!" but now I realize this is much, much more hilarious.

GJ in grabbing my attention :P
 
at first I was about to type "CONGRATS YOU'RE THE 1,000,000th person to bring up this topic!" but now I realize this is much, much more hilarious.

GJ in grabbing my attention :P
:):D:):D
Im glad you appreciate it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top