Steam change...

Atten

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
1,005
I was logged into Steam on my laptop this morning, just browsing the store, etc. Then I turned on my desktop, which logs into steam automatically after boot, and the Steam instance on my laptop said I had to either reconnect to Steam or exit. When I clicked reconnect, my desktop instance said the same thing. I've done this without problems every morning, so I think its the update that came out yesterday.

Has this happened to anyone else??
 
Are you sure you've always done this? I've always had it sign me out on the other computer. By always I mean about 5 years.
 
I'm 100% positive I've always done this. I've had 5+ computers logged into my steam account at the same time.

And I'm not talking about friends, I mean the whole application is forced to exit.
 
the update affected me too i cant start up steam normally.. :( check out my problem in the forums
it says its updating but its not!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top